Search This Blog(textbook name or author as the keywords)You can cantact me by the Contact Form

8/27/13

How to get the solutions manual and test bank

Search This Blog(textbook name or author as the keywords)

1. contact me by the Contact Form 

   You can contact me by the Contact Form at the right of the blog,please make sure the email is correct ,and give me the Textbook title, Edition and Author, and notice what you need is the solutions manual,  test bank or  both the solutions manual and  test bank .







2 send the email to ggsmtb@gmail.com

*if what you need is in my blog



  When you email me  ggsmtb@gmail.com , please copy the title and notice it
Example:
email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com) with

“I need the advanced accounting 11e by hoyle solutions manual and test bank ,it is in your blog .”


*if what you need isn’t in my blog


When you email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com ), please give the full information of your textbook such as:
1. Textbook title, Edition and Author


2. ISBN NUMBER and the publisher(pearson,cengage of your textbook (You can use the 10 digit ISBN or 13 digit ISBN),you'd better give me the link in the publisher's official website ,such as:
or

Example:
email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com) with

I need the solutions manual(/test bank /)( both the solutions manual and the test bank)


FAQ

What is the solution manual , instructor's manual and test bank?
• what is a solution manual (sm)?

-a solutions manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
•what is the test bank (tb)?

An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.

• what is an instructor’s solution manual (ism) instructor’s manual (im)?

-an instructor's manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.

#############################
Why should i use previously administered tests to study?

* become familiar with how material will be tested

* see the format of the test

* practice test-taking skills

* gain more experience with course content
Please just contact us:
ggsmtb@gmail.com

We have solutions manual for topics below

Accounting
Biology
Business Communication
Business Law
Business Statistics
Biochemistry
Corporate Finance
Economics (Macroeconomics & Microeconomics)
Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Structural)
Finance
History (World History, Asian History)
Hospitality Management
Management
Management Information Systems
Marketing
Nursing
Nutrition and Health
Physics
Psychology
Real Estate
Sociology
Taxation
...and many more
Email us at ggsmtb@gmail.com

you can get the solutions manual / answer manual/instructor manual/ instuctor guide/ppt/test bank/testgen you need.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/14/2013

    I see my textbook on your list, but how can I see the solution document?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com) with

      “I need the "title ",it is in your blog .”

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/20/2013

    Elementary statistics - neil a. Weiss (8th ed) solutions manual and test bank. Elementary statistics (11th edition) by mario f. Triola solution manual & test bank. Elementary statistics in social research, 11/e jack levin solutions ...

    I also need 
    Astronomy Today,7th Edition Eric Chaisson and Steve McMillan Pearson Addison-Wesley Bundle comes with: Mastering Astronomy Student Access Kit Starry Night College(Lab software)Starry Night College Activities & Observation and Research Projects for Astronomy Today (Lab book

    Also do you have the solutions for My Stat Lab and Mastering Astronomy online??? Also how fast too. I am in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com) with

      “I need the Elementary statistics - neil a. Weiss (8th ed) solutions manual and test bank. .”

      Delete
  3. Hello it is me from hr post above. I paid for the information you are offering but I do not have access to it. Can you help me with this issue please. I am in a bit of a hurry an if this pans out and is not a scam I can send you 15 to my one customer. Please help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11/12/2013

      did you ever get your help?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11/14/2013

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have test bank for Essentials of Economics, 9th (2014) ed, Schiller, Bradley R.,?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email us (ggsmtb@gmail.com) with

      “I need the test bank for Essentials of Economics, 9th (2014) ed, Schiller, Bradley R.. .”

      Delete
  6. Anonymous3/28/2014

    how much are the solution manuals and test banks? are they free?

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...