Search This Blog(textbook name or author as the keywords)You can cantact me by the Contact Form

8/26/11

business statistics, 2/e norean d. sharpe, richard d. de veaux, solutions manual and test bank

I have sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) files ,it is pdf or doc, if you need solutions manual or test bank ,please contact me by email. ggsmtb@gmail.com; if what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send the email with textbook name ,isbn , publisher to me ,then maybe I can find it for u. search it by Ctrl+F , thanks!!!! http://solutionsmanualtb.blogspot.com it is my list ,please visit it!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/19/2011

    Hi, I need the item above please email
    marcoscorro7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/02/2011

    I need the above item, please sent to jrcool101@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/15/2011

    tyman_4@hotmail.com
    Send to this email, greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2012

    can i please have both items above in pdf. eperlman27@aol.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/04/2013

    rtsoccer31@aol.com the above item. please!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...